Salmon Burger Caprese
Ingredients (Serves 10)
10 FPI Salmon Burgers, cooked as per instructions
3 FPI Salmon Burgers, cooked as per instructions
1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
3 large mozzarella balls, sliced 1Ž4 inch thick
0.13 cup balsamic glaze, in a squeeze bottle
10 roasted garlic ciabatta rolls, sliced open
2 Tbsp butter
Salt and pepper to taste
– Melt butter on flat top, or large sauté pan. Toast ciabatta rolls in melted butter.
– Lay out toasted roll bottoms onto work surface. Evenly distribute picked basil leafs onto the toasted bottoms.
– Place 1-2 slices of tomato on top of the basil leaf. Season tops of tomatoes with salt and pepper.
– Place cooked and hot salmon burger on top of the tomatoes.
– Place cold 1-2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese on top of the hot burgers.
– Using the squeeze bottle, drizzle about a 1/4TSP of the balsamic glaze over the mozzarella cheese in a zig zag motion.
– Top burgers with the toasted top of the ciabatta roll and serve.