Join the TGIFF movement.
Make a healthy difference.
Thank Goodness It’s Fish Friday is a seafood awareness campaign lead by High Liner Foods, the #1 seafood supplier in North America. Our goal is to educate the public on the health benefits of seafood and encourage you to eat it every week.
It’s easy! Just remember to make every Friday “seafood day” and you’re on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Eating seafood is important
Seafood is a lean protein with many health benefits. In fact, The USDA recommends eating at least two servings of seafood per week. Seafood protects the heart1, boosts immunity2, and sharpens memory3, plus much, much more!
With diet-related health issues continuing to be a major concern for our country, now is the time to make a difference by choosing healthy and delicious seafood. Learn more about the benefits of seafood.
Get involved today
- Take the pledge. Commit to eating seafood every Friday.
- Start a TGIFF campaign. Download the FREE support tools.
- Stay informed. Get the latest news. The more you know, the more you’ll stay on track.
- Try new recipes. Make a new seafood dish every Friday. The possibilities are endless.
- Connect and share. Join the TGIFF online community and share your seafood success stories.
- Become a blogger. Write about seafood and help keep the TGIFF movement moving.